“Breakfast stop”

Ranked #161 of 590 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Breakfast stop”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We hit here for breakfast on our way out of town. It was OK. Nothing to write home about. They served us what they called homemade bread for toast. It was a hamburger bun! The eggs were good. They need to expand their menu. Maybe add biscuits & gravy?

Visited March 2013

Savannah, Georgia
“Best bread around”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is an interesting Harbor/Boaty-Greek restaurant. They are open Sunday (a plus), have all the normal breakfast stuff, standard lunch and dinner fare too. They also have Spanikopita and Gyros. Warning the Gyros are not done on a spit but thinly sliced deli style, which is different but I like it, but the Gyro was fresh, the buns are fresh, the cinnamon rolls are huge and fresh. This place is cheap for St. Augustine, open on Sunday, and a good place to commit "carbicide"!

• Visited December 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Breakfast.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have been here several times for breakfast and it's delicious! I love their homemade bread and the Spanikopita!

• Visited October 2012
St. Augustine FL
“Disappointing Gyro”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Being Greek I have eaten a lot of Gyro's and rarely have I had a bad one. But I ordered one today at Theo's and wished I had passed. The meat was very thinly sliced and it didn't seem like it was cooked in the normal manor (Normally it is cooked on a spit).

The meat also seemed mushy, what there was of it and overall not a good lunch. Also not sure why they serve a Gyro with a bag of Lays potato chips.

For $8.40 you can do better.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank gregbooras
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Everytime I go to Theos it is like bungee jumping for my lips!

The breakfast reminds me of how it should be made and the burgers (and THE BUNS) are killer!

A good killer!