“Service is Amazing!”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #11 of 13 Bakeries in St. Augustine
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Dropped in to order a pumpkin spice coffee for my daughter and some doughnuts for the family. The young lady confirmed that they were out of pumpkin munchkins, but volunteered they had fresh pumpkin doughnuts almost ready in the kitchen. Also out of Boston Cremes but had those almost ready to go in the kitchen. So, even though I had to wait about 10 minutes, I got what I wanted and with the nicest smile. Wish I had caught her name! She was amazing. This was Tuesday afternoon (5:30 ish) 9/6/16.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were in St. Augustine for our Anniversary Weekend. My wife loves Dunkin Doughnuts coffee so we went here for breakfast. There were many tables so we could sit and eat our breakfast sandwiches. The staff was friendly and the food was well done. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

I happen to like Dunkin' Donuts for a coffee and Old Fashioned. This one was a bit of disappointment as they don't always have the all the flavor choices (cinnamon coffee), but hey do have the toasted almond flavor which is a good second choice. Drive-thru runs smoothly.

Reviewed March 6, 2015

Donuts are still good, just not as good as when they made them on the premises. Can't go wrong with the coffee or the fast drive thru service.

Reviewed January 20, 2015

This will be the friendliest fast food restaurant you will every go to. I go there at least once a day Fridays and Saturdays, they are ALWAYS super friendly, and upbeat. Can't be beat.