“Great for breakfast”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #11 of 13 Bakeries in St. Augustine
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were in St. Augustine for our Anniversary Weekend. My wife loves Dunkin Doughnuts coffee so we went here for breakfast. There were many tables so we could sit and eat our breakfast sandwiches. The staff was friendly and the food was well done. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

I happen to like Dunkin' Donuts for a coffee and Old Fashioned. This one was a bit of disappointment as they don't always have the all the flavor choices (cinnamon coffee), but hey do have the toasted almond flavor which is a good second choice. Drive-thru runs smoothly.

Reviewed March 6, 2015

Donuts are still good, just not as good as when they made them on the premises. Can't go wrong with the coffee or the fast drive thru service.

Reviewed January 20, 2015

This will be the friendliest fast food restaurant you will every go to. I go there at least once a day Fridays and Saturdays, they are ALWAYS super friendly, and upbeat. Can't be beat.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is not the Dunkin' Donuts that I once knew. When I asked for two bagels, I was told the only thing they had was the Everything, that was not the problem, the problem was I did not need the attitude that went with them. I asked for an Apple Fritter and when I got home it was stale and no apples. Look elsewhere as this is not the place to go.