“Some great stores / deals”

St. Augustine Outlets
Ranked #47 of 189 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Get savings of up to 65% off at premier brand name stores like Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Talbots, kate spade new york, H&M, Old Navy Outlet, Christopher & Banks, St. John, Kenneth Cole, New York and Company, bebe, Guess and Lucky Brand Jeans. Our St. Augustine Outlet Mall serves the Jacksonville region and calls historic St. Augustine, FL home.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was more of a mall than an outlet mall, but it was still great to walk around. Small food court with free Wi-Fi. Many empty storefronts. Very disappointed with Off Fifth; the staff didn't acknowledge me once while I browsed and the bathroom reminded me of an interstate gas station's bathroom.
One of the jewelers is Treasure Fine Jewelers, and the gentleman managing the store told me he makes a point of keeping EVERY available Pandora bead in stock, and even keeps up with limited, hard-to-find, and discontinued ones. He was very helpful without being pushy.
Before I left, I stopped in at Wilson's Leather; it was genuinely an outlet store. One of the coats I picked up was missing a button, so they gave me an additional 10% off the clearance price. I walked out having saved over 76% from retail.
Those two finds made the trip worth it for me; otherwise, this would have been a 2-star mall.

1  Thank Chosen7Stone
There are newer reviews for St. Augustine Outlets

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We are going on our next cruise in October,so we went shopping for new clothes. We got really good deals, and had a great selection. We go out of our way to come here instead of the Outlet malls in Orlando, where everything is picked over, and the prices arehigher, more geared to get the tourist dollars.

1  Thank Hennkissjo
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The store selection was very nice. Prices were reasonable. I got lots of Christmas gifts for people. The bath and body had fragrances that had been discontinued, so I bought a lot!!

1  Thank Ashley R
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Papaya outlet was very good, and the fudge shop was delicious. Rue 21, Charlotte Ruse, and a few others that appealed to the younger set (there were other stores of course, but these were the main ones we were interested in). Not as many as the other mall across the interstate, but we found some deals.

1  Thank Needabrak
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our group wanted to visit an outlet mall before we left St. Augustine. My mission was to find a gift for my Mother for Mother's Day... and I went shopping for myself of course. Some of the stores were outside of my price range, but other stores had great deals. LOFT by Ann Taylor had a number of good items on clearance. A few people in my party actually purchased clothing or accessories from here. We also went to the Saks outlet, Michael Kors, and Charlotte Russe. I found my best deal in the Kate Spade outlet store. They had 40% off and give a student discount of 15%! This was HUGE! I was so happy to hear they offered the student discount I wish I asked in the other stores! It was a great shopping experience, and all of the employees in all the stores were very nice.

1  Thank j_mac323