Tripadvisor

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #29 of 67 Quick Bites in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were surprised how good this was. They were extremely busy but the service was fantastic everyone was very friendly. It is fast food but we would go again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (95)

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by to grab a bite to eat this Saturday afternoon right at lunch time. The line was very long like an S all the way around. We had placed our order & within 5 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised! We received our food in a timely manner & the server verified our order before leaving to make sure they got it right. This restaurant works like a fine tuned fiddle & I definitely look forward to going back. Our food was fresh & delicious. Thank you Chick-Fil-A!!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

So after circling this parking lot in order to get into a double drive thru lane, we were greeted by a young girl who "Ewwed" us at our request for extra mayo. 15 minutes after ordering, we finally make it to the merging of the double lanes. The two runners who were delivering food to the cars, handed food to the cars in front of us and behind us. We sat at the window for another 5 minutes waiting for our food. The kids kept slapping there hands on the window and then touching the food in the bags. We had 6 people in our car. We finally get our food and I asked for the extra mayo. The guy asks the girl in the window. The girl yells out the window at him that "They were too busy to be bothered. I gave them enough. They can go buy more mayo." If my kids weren't hungry and already feisty I probably would've caused a scene.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

This location is always so crowded that it messes up the traffic flow of the parking in adjoining lots. We have only had the patience to stay in the drive thru line a couple of times...just to get a "have a blessed day" on the end of our journey. Hmm... okay.... the staff works hard - we hope they are well compensated for their commitment to their jobs.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

We had an unfortunate experience with this Chick Fil A. We love the restaurant in our hometown of Gainesville but when in St Augustine on summer vacation, we tried the store on US 1. Since it was July 4th, a busy day, I decided to order online. I paid online as was required and received a confirmation email. When my husband picked it up, he was told that there was no record of the online order. He showed the email with confirmation, but they still had no clue. He then ordered on the spot and paid for it. When I later checked our credit card statement, I saw that they charged us for 2 orders. The one they had no record of and his on the spot order. I called to speak to a manager. A junior level manager took my number and said the manager would call me ASAP. It’s been weeks and no word.

Date of visit: July 2019