“Upbeat & Friendly”

Murray Brothers Caddyshack
Ranked #128 of 579 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: As co-founder and co-chairman Andy is intimately involved with the restaurant's operations, while his brothers, all partners, make appearances as well as offer their wit and experience as consultants. With more than 8,000 square feet of dining space, the flagship restaurant includes the Bunker Bar, with two, 150-inch quad television screens plus additional TVs to cover multiple sporting events and the Looper's Lounge, which doubles as a game room with another wide-screen TV and an area to accommodate large groups. The Shed sells Murray Bros. Caddyshack merchandise such as t-shirts, hats, souvenirs, and fun golf stuff. While there is a wall displaying pictures and a script from the movie Caddyshack and diners might spot random gophers, the décor and memorabilia of Murray Bros. Caddyshack focus on the brothers, the sport of caddying and the classic Murray humor. Lawn mowers, rakes, pails and kegs all have a place in the restaurant and sight gags abound.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Upbeat & Friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I didn't expect a gourmet meal so that is why I didn't rate it better. We ordered flat bread pizza for an appetizer, a cuban sandwhich and a Chicago hot dog. So for what we ordered, it was good. We really did enjoy the atmosphere.

Visited August 2013

Bushnell, Florida
“Fast & Tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

In town for a conference, food was good and fast! I'm not into golf, but I like the decor and atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Always A Great Place To Eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We live in the World Golf Village and often go to the Caddyshack for a quick meal. The wait staff is always fun, happy to see you and we have always gotten seated quickly. We know that the menu is basically pub grub but over the past 18 months our food has always been very good. We enjoy taking friends there for a quick bite to eat and several times to enjoy the music on Friday nights.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Not bad but not great either. Nothing Special.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife & I stopped in for a late lunch. I went to this place when it first opened and it was a blast. I ordered a Caddy Shack cheeseburger & my wife had a grilled chicken salad. The salad was large and good. The burger - not so much. The burger was served on a Kaiser roll with one leaf of lettuce, one small slice of tomato and while it was cooked just right, it lacked seasoning & the top of the roll was a little too hard ( for me) and the burger was set directly on the bottom half of the bun when it was taken off the flat top which made the bottom half of the bun pretty greasy. I've had better burgers. The interior has also seen better days as there's lots of wear on the floor and it could use a good coat of paint - especially the nasty bathroom.

Live close by - won't go back cause I cook a better burger on MY grill.

Palm Coast, Florida
“Wouldn't Make a Special Trip for This One!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

The best thing about this place to me is the atmosphere and convenience for World Golf Village visitors. The entrance is flanked by two huge golf clubs and a life-sized adult alligator. The views of World Golf Village are quite nice. My daughter had the Haystack Salad and said it was good. I had the Cuban Sandwich, which was filling, but certainly not great. It featured pulled pork, which was too sweet for my taste. Sides included coleslaw and curly fries. In all fairness, the fries were hot and tasty. Our waiter was cordial. I would not make a trip to WGV just to eat at this restaurant.