“Terrible, bad vibes and more!”

Anastasia Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Please check out our website for more information!
Cary, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Terrible, bad vibes and more!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stay away! We played mini-golf nightly during our recent trip and our outing to this property was the worst. The course is in very poor repair and many holes were covered with leaves and other debris.

Worst of all was the counter staff person that took my $36 payment for our family of four. He was surly and when my son accidently lost a ball in one of the many water hazards he was gruff and told my son he would have to pay extra if we lost another ball. Totally ruined the rest of the night for my son. Beware of this establishment unless you like your kids threatened after you just paid $36.

To top it off, both of my kids got splinters from the composite shafts on their putters. There are better, more friendly courses nearby...stay clear of these 18 holes of bad vibes.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bob K

St. Augustine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We had such a great time playing mini golf here! The kids loved it. Awesome course and it's kept up very well.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jenn M
Palatka, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Reverting back to my childhood.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Easy to access, reasonable parking, reasonable prices to play. Had a blast laughing at myself trying to play a game that I was once fairly good at. yet, like riding a bike, I soon got the hang of it again. Went at night and there was no waiting to play the various "holes". Good family fun as well as for couples and those traveling solo.

Visited October 2012