“OMG!! Incredible food and great place to relax and dine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Catch 27 - MOVED

Catch 27
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Catch 27 stands for fresh locally caught Florida seafood. We believe in cooking everything from scratch with local ingredients. Sea lovers and Land lovers will all find something they'll enjoy.
Edgewater, MD
“OMG!! Incredible food and great place to relax and dine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had dinner here this past Saturday evening with my husband, son, daughter and her boyfriend. We had been told how delicious it was by my daughter and boyfriend as they had dined here on Valentine's Day. We had reservations but when we got there they couldn't find the reservation but we were seated within 5 minutes which was quite impressive as the restaurant is small and was busy. Once seated, we were attended to immediately with getting our wine uncorked and glasses, etc. as the restaurant is BYOB. Salads and appetizers came out promptly as we waited on our main courses. We shared tastes from everyone's meals and all 5 of us agreed that this was one of the best meals we have ever had! The portions are generous! The crab cakes that my daughter had were amazing and there were 3 incredibly moist and flavorful ones. The flounder was incredible. I chose the shrimp and grits and can honestly say that I have never tasted grits that good anywhere else! The shrimp were good size and seasoned to perfection! Absolutely, these guys know what they are doing and have a real knack for preparing the most incredible seafood anywhere! I cannot wait to return to St Augustine so that I can dine here again! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank samergler

St. Augustine, Florida
“Best flounder in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I am very impressed with how they cook every seafood entree! I ordered Rustic Fish entree with catch of the day, Flounder. It was one of the best flounder ever I have tasted! It was perfectly cooked! It was soft and delicious. However, the sides were average good: steamed veggies and rice. I would come back to this place for only fish! We also ordered crab cakes for appetizer and they were excellent! They are strongly recommended. This place is little too crowded but make sure you make a reservation in advance then you will be fine. The servers were friendly as well. It is located in downtown so it is in nice location!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank olianna11
Weston, Missouri, United States
“Worth The Wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Make a reservation, bring a bottle of wine, and enjoy a great dinner. This is an oasis in a sea of tourist "restuarants".

“One word... DELICIOUS ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must to eat at. We had the fish tacos and crab cake sandwich both to die for. The rice and beans were out of this world. The clam soup was fabulous as well. Not a bad item on the menu. All food is made to order so expect a nice wait to catch up with friends/family, and relax in the quaint atmosphere.

1 Thank rexcrowley
FL
“Staff, food, service all first rate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Friends who eat out a lot invited us to dine with them at Catch 27. 3 of us had the "catch of the day", 2 grilled and one blackened. The 2 grilled we requested extra vegetables instead of pasta--no problem and they were very good. The other order was for the shrimp and grits. All were very pleased with the food. We brought our own wine with no corkage fee and were provided with glasses.
My husband and I eat out very seldom, as I like to cook quite a bit. However, this will be a future choice for us in eating out, because the food was well served, delicious and "clean tasting", how I define food that is done just right. The staff acted like it was a pleasure to serve us also, a bonus.
I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014