“Awesome food”
Review of Catch 27 - MOVED

Catch 27
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Catch 27 stands for fresh locally caught Florida seafood. We believe in cooking everything from scratch with local ingredients. Sea lovers and Land lovers will all find something they'll enjoy.
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This place was highly recommended to us by a local, and it did not disappoint! Super fresh fish, and awesome shrimp & grits. Definitely plan on eating here again when we come back to visit!

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I ate here with my in-laws a few weeks ago, and I still can't get over how good my fish tacos (made with fresh trigger fish) were. I have had mediocre meals at many restaurants in the old part of Saint Augustine, which has made it a challenge to know where to eat when showing out of town guests the historical sites and fun attractions downtown. So this time, I relied solely on the TripAdvisor app to lead me to a highly rated seafood restaurant nearby. Catch 27 was the place, and my in-laws and I were not disappointed. The shrimp and fish tacos were awesome, and so was the blackened shrimp salad. Fresh, high quality ingredients, prepared simply and elegantly. How can go wrong with cooking like that? The waiter was so kind, helpful, and attentive. He definitely earned a generous tip. I will be back with my family soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by here after trying to find crepes and that place was closed.
We went on TA and found this cool place with made to order lunch.......and we were pleasantly surprised. Wow

Reviewed November 24, 2013

A special dinner that was just simple but fantastic. Started with the "shrimp and grits" ordered entree size for 4 person appetizer to share. This dish is super special. Sheepshead a first for me... Delicious! Local food, great little spot. BYOB no fees and nice glasses. Next time I wait for outside table. This place is outstanding.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a little gem of a restaurant tucked away in St. Augustine that specializes in seafood. The food couldn't be fresher and the service was wonderful. It doesn't have a grand elegant atmosphere but the food makes up for it. You should make reservations and it's not really for large parties. I think they only have about 6 tables inside and a few more outside.