“YUMM-O!”

Ranked #336 of 583 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Chinese
“YUMM-O!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you are looking for great Chinese food and are on a budget, then this is the place for you! You get lots of bang-for-your-buck, the food is fresh and fabulous and it is close to downtown or to the outlet malls! Stop on by! You won't be sorry!

• Visited August 2012

Festus
“Worst Chinese food we ever ate!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My family of 4 went to eat at Peking and we were highly disappointed. It costs us over $45 and we did not order drinks. No one finished their food and Chinese is one of our favorites. This place did not even offer crab rangoon! It took over 30 minutes for our food to be served and it did not all come at the same time.

• Visited May 2012
St. Augustine, Florida
“The best Chinese since I've moved to Florida”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I moved to FL from NJ about 6 years ago. I seriously have missed the great Chinese food you can get in NJ....until I found this place. I love the way the food tastes here! So glad we found it. They also throw in free crabmeat rangoon with our order when we order over $25. The delivery guys are always polite as well! THE BEST!

• Visited April 2011
“EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY”
Reviewed October 19, 2010

I live down the road from Peking and order takeout from them often. They are quick, friendly, serve generous portions, stay open late and often give free items with orders - always a fun surprise and a great way to taste different items on their menu. I highly recommend the chicken with black bean sauce!! A great place!