Tripadvisor

Ranked #83 of 625 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located right at the docks of Camachee Island Marina, THE KINGFISH GRILL offers spectacular waterfront views with both inside and outside dining. Enjoy the freshest seafood and casual cuisine served in a relaxed setting. We have something for everyone...."Bring the Family"! The HARBORVIEW BANQUET ROOM above Kingfish Grill is a beautiful second story event room with seating from 30 to 125. Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Business Meetings, and Social Gatherings, THE HARBORVIEW ROOM is spectacular space. Let us take care of all your needs so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your own party.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Great marina front restaurant. Beautiful outdoor dining option but very loud inside. My grouper was delicious! My husband wasn't thrilled with his stuffed catch though. Good service.

1  Thank Tour717152
KingfishOwner, Owner at Kingfish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hi Allison,
Thanks so much for the 4 STARS. We will strive for that 5th one. Your right, the dining room can grt very loud at times. We are trying to work on that problem. Please come back and visit The Kingfish Grill again. We look forward to have you back.
Thanks again,
Paul

Write a reviewReviews (994)

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

This is a must for anyone that enjoys fresh sushi and amazing seafood. The service is always great and the staff friendly and helpful. You won’t be disappointed!

1  Thank ShaneOney
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

If you have a dog your not allowed to sit in a seat on the patio, you have to sit on a hard picnic bench.
Service was horrible. Our server was no where to be seen and seemed putout.
Another big table arrived after us and they were well attended. Our food arrived without salad dressing.
We asked two waitstaff for my salad dressing as our server had not returned.
Get this...They each told me “no I wasn’t their table.” It wasn’t until my husband said all she wants is her salad dressing did any staff member decide to take 20 seconds out of their time to get salad dressing. Clearly they do not support each other at this restaurant.
Food: The shrimp appetizer was good , however the conch fritters were soggy balls of mush. steak was middle of the road.
Scallops were good but served drowning in tons of butter. Red beans and rice appeared to be not fresh. My husband said his mashed garlic potato’s and shrimp were the best part of his meal. We didn’t have dessert, I had enough.
I would spend my 80$ someplace else. I hope the rest of our weekend at St. Augustine goes better.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Our server never came back after a kitchen runner brought our food. I had to get up and have hostess find waiter. He did this to other patrons as well. Server ID 10.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

We have visited The Kingfish Grill several times since we moved here in July. Every time the food has been excellent, the service attentive, and the ambiance lovely. We chose to have an early New Years Eve dinner here and take the Florida Waters Boat trip to watch fireworks. It was a perfect way to end one year and begin a new decade.

Date of visit: December 2019