“GREAT FOOD! GREAT SERVICE!”
Review of Kingfish Grill

Kingfish Grill
Ranked #45 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located right at the docks of Camachee Island Marina, THE KINGFISH GRILL offers spectacular waterfront views with both inside and outside dining. Enjoy the freshest seafood and casual cuisine served in a relaxed setting. We have something for everyone...."Bring the Family"! The HARBORVIEW BANQUET ROOM above Kingfish Grill is a beautiful second story event room with seating from 30 to 125. Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Business Meetings, and Social Gatherings, THE HARBORVIEW ROOM is spectacular space. Let us take care of all your needs so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your own party.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband took me to St. Augustine for my 30th birthday. I love seafood and after some online searching, we came across this place. I was throughly impressed. As we were walking up the breezeway, every staff member we came in contact with greeted us with hello and smiles. We decided to sit on the deck and the view was nice. I ordered the sampler with the oyster villano, shrimps, crab cake and gator tail. Other than shrimp and steamed oysters, i had never eaten a crab cake or gator tail. But everything tasted great! The presentation of the food on the plate made the food look so appealing. My husband had the spinach artichoke dip, which is something he orders everywhere we go. He says the tortilla chips tasted hand made and very fresh. The dip was creamy, with a good ratio of cheese/spinach/artichoke and there was a baked layer of cheese on top that just made him melt inside! Lol! It was REALLY GOOD! But I was really impressed with the service. Now a days it's hard to go out to dinner and get GREAT SERVICE! I don't care how good the food is at a restaurant, if the service is bad, I won't return! I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will visit again! My husband even left them a nice review on our receipt thanking them for the great service and great food!

2  Thank Priscilla L
KingfishOwner, Manager at Kingfish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thank you Priscilla. We do prepare all our food from scratch, and that shows through in reviews like yours. We have a family work environment because our servers treat everyone like family. We are all very glad that your trip here was so pleasant. Thank you for writing the review.

There are newer reviews for Kingfish Grill

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Was recomended to try this restaurant and it is really good

Hiden away close to the Harbour with pleasant views across the inlet and bridge.

Service was quick and attentive and the food was really good.

2  Thank daiw

Thank you for writing the review all the way from Wales! We were glad to serve you.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I do like the Kingfish Grill, but its a little overpriced, probably for the tourists. They have the best fried shrimp that I've had in St. augustine. The sushi is good as well. Happy hour has good specials and raw oysters.

3  Thank BradM707

We are glad that you like the Kingfish Grill. I agree with your assessment of our fried shrimp. I love it too. Kepping our prices competitive is our goal as well as offering the freshest seafood available. It is challenging to do both, but we try. We do have great happy hour pricing too. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Highly recommend this restaurant to any seafood lover.
Great restaurant for seafood and lite dinner entrees.
Beautiful water & marina views.

2  Thank Dave W

Dave, thank you for recommending us. Come say hello the next time you visit again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is hidden away in the parking lot of Camache Cove Marina! What a find! Excellent food and a GREAT view!

Thank you for telling us we are doing a great job. We really enjoy the feedback. Hope to see you again soon.