“Pleasantly surprised”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Had eaten here a few years ago and remembered the schlocky decor and style - NO MORE! Place is well decorated, clean ( incl bathroom), and appealing.
Food was plentiful and even tasty. Our waiter was Brent and he was smily, attentive and polite - good job. I know Darden's trying to dump this franchise but this particular location gets good marks from us.

Visited June 2014

Orange Park, Florida
“Very Good Indeed”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

A delightful experience. We had lunch here the other day and were pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The Wood grilled Shrimp Tacos were delicious, the salsa was tasty without being overbearing. The farm raised catfish (blackened) was spicy without being overbearing. The portion was a bit small, but tasty. The cheesy muffins were a hit as always.

Would go back.

• Visited June 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
“Awesome seafood.”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Our server was extremely nice and very understanding of our rush.We had to try n get our food pretty quick because we were headed to a night tour. She was awesome,I wish I could remember her name!She got our food out extremely quick and was very nice the entire time.

• Visited June 2014
penna.
“Very Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Food was good,service was good,but the Atmosphere was better than others I've been to.Peacefull dinner,if you want quiet with good food stop by.

• Visited May 2014
satsuma,florida
“very disappointed in the service and food this time around”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

gernerally I am very pleases with my visit to this restaurant.. but sunday night at 5 p.m. must be a bad time to eat.. the place was almost empty when we arrived. we ordered drinks, appetizer, soup , salad , our meal and dessert.. our drinks came with no problem. then the soup came. we ordered the potato bacon soup.. the soup had no garnish at all. the potatoes were like rubber and the soup was not hot and tasted like they used canned milk to make it ... the salad was good and we ate most of it but we were waiting on the meal.. and we waited and waited and waited.. as I said our area was empty when we arrived and they seated and served 14 people that came in after us and got their food.. there was one table of 10 people and then two couples that were seated close to us... one couple got their food and had eaten and ready to leave...... I know they were busy but please....... our food was cold. my husband got the lobster twins and said it was good but the food was cold.. he ordered broccoli instead of green beans and got the green beans and they had to go back and bring the broccoli... my dinner was also cold I got chicken... we were both ready to end the meal so we got dessert to go.. the NEW ... red velvet cake in a jar.. and it tasted like they went to walmart got a cake and put chocolate sprinkles on it.. not worth the money at all... I now know that when I want to go to red lobster I will go to Gainesville, florida . they have the best restaurant and the best service anywhere around...... I will not be going back to red lobster in saint Augustine for a long time.. and to beat it all we spent almost 100.00 on this.. this was to be our valentine dinner. but it stunk.......

• Visited February 2014