“Always Great Food and Service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #269 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I love to eat at Red Lobster in St. Augustine, FL. because we always recieve great service and the food is wonderful! I have always loved seafood, and my husband has acquired a taste for fresh seafood(especially salmon!) in the last five-ten years. That being said, Red Lobster is always a top pick for us, as the food is always fresh and delicious, with the portions being ample. The wait staff at the St. Augustine location has always been courteous, with excellent recommendations and knowledge of the food on the menu. I have always had a great, and enjoyable experience dining at Red Lobster in St. Augustine! I would recommend it to anyone, even if you aren't a seafood lover, there are plenty of other dishes to choose from. Oh, and by the way, the prices are reasonable as well!!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I been here many times. Everytime I come here the food is always great. Great customer service. I always ask for lauren she is one of the best waitress. All of the other waitress are great to. I always order a steak I know this is seafood but they have great Steak. The seafood is great also. There Sofa drinks are great also better than other restaurants. {Cherry coke}I drive 40 mins to eat here but I get my money worth.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Easy to locate, good parking, great service, clean, good prices...what you would expect from Red Lobster. Always a great place to eat. Close to shopping. Right on the northwest corner of US 1 and 312.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I had eaten here in the past but it had been awhile. The reason being, the poor quality of service, which apparently hasn't improved. We were seated in a timely manner but we knew (gut feeling) that we were in for bad service the minute our server "announced" herself. She had a "don't mess with me" attitude right off the bat. There were a couple of inconsistencies in the service such as no drink refills and no bread plate for me, which we had to ask for twice. I ordered the shrimp and clam alfredo which was hot and delicious. My husband's dish was also hot and delicious. Red Lobster puts out a great product. The food is consistent, usually hot, and well prepared. In other words, no surprises, which in a town full of unpleasant "restaurant surprises" is a definite positive. They need to train their wait staff in the art of being efficient as well as courteous (i.e. nice).

1  Thank CissiK
Reviewed August 6, 2012

It was good, like most Red lobsters I've visited.. Nice service and not too crowded. Fast service. The only problem I have is not enough lighting.