“Very Crowded”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This place is your typical Cracker Barrel. It was crowded, but at the same time it was good. Our waitress was nice, and our food came out relatively quickly for it being so crowded. One of my only concerns is the burnt biscuits, and the pancakes needed more flavor to it.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Good service, fast seating (not like some) food served hot. Well maintained although can get very busy during standard times (noon, Saturdays and Sundays. Near the St. Augustine Outlet Malls. They have long term employees working there who take pride in their store and work. Always enjoy a visit to the one

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had a nice lunch as we stopped by on our way to Orlando. My wife had dumplings and enjoyed them and I tried out their new pancakes with almonds, etc. We had good service and the food was hot. No problems during our stay.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We dined at this location last week and everyone in our party had issues with their orders, Most of the side were lousy, such as shriveled up fires that were lukewarm at best, green beans that were stringy and tough. One child's burger was so tough that she could not chew the patty and it's bun so stale that it hurt her mouth to try and bite into it. Though she had ordered a cheese burger, it came out without any cheese and had to be sent back for cheese to be added. My "hamburger" was actually one of their dinner steak patties and it was also tough, dry, and flavorless. I sent an email to the company last Friday and received nothing beyond an automated response acknowledging I had messaged them. Needless to say, not only will I never dine at this location again, I'll be sure to also warn others!

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The Breakfast Meal was well deserved. The Server was very wonderful & with checkin on us occasionally