“Great country dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were starving when we arrived. We were greeted and seating right away. Our waitress came up with a big smile, was very nice and accommodating and was "johnny on the spot" with our drinks and food even though she was waiting on several tables at once. We had the chicken and dumplings which were out of this world, the country fried steak which was excellent and the kids mac and cheese which was devoured. It was a wonderful experience and we will be back there the next time we are in town.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I always enjoy this specific Cracker Barrel. I have always received excellent service here. The food is always well prepared. The servers seem happy to have you as a customer. I have never had a bad experience here. I use to go quite a bit when I lived in St. Augustine. Now that I live in Tampa, I miss it.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

and the frogs were of no bother.............little or no acoustic ceiling, loud table turner music, McDonald's style table turner chairs: can't stand to sit in them longer than eighteen minutes

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went for lunch today, there was a bit of a wait but that's to be expected. The food was very good & served very quickly & hot. The only complaint was the mashed potatoes, my daughter got them w/ her kids meal & they were not even warm in the slightest & tasted weird but they were quickly replaced w/ hot, fresh fries. Our server Angela was GREAT!!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Always enjoy a stop at the Cracker Barrel. This location was a good one. Stopped for lunch today and was told we would have a 30-35 minute wait, ended up being around 10 minutes. They were doing an excellent job gettting people in and out while they were very busy. Our server was excellent and did an outstanding job which always helps. The food was prepared good and came out very fast. We always enjoy stopping by here and will continue to do so.