“Comfort Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #134 of 571 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palatka, FL
“Comfort Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have family living in St Augustine and this Cracker Barrel is also close to a great shopping area, so we stop here often. The food is ALWAYS fresh, hot and yummy no matter what you choose. My husband and I will often find a selection that has larger portions and just share a meal. The prices are very reasonable so we don't share to save money, we share to cut calories. The staff is friendly, energetic and helpful. The entrance brings you into the "store" area filled with lots of interesting stuff so you can browse while you are waiting or really do some bargain shopping after your meal.

• Visited March 2013

Savannah, Georgia
“Happy but not healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

The food here is great but definately cannot be very good for you. I ordered the grilled catfish which seemed like a healthy choice but it came with all sorts of fatty sides. I am not saying that I did not enjoy it because I did, but I would not suggest eating here often.

Visited March 2013
SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND
“What's not to like...........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Food and staff were great as always! Its location is a little confusing to get to. It's of R -16 and I-95.

Visited March 2013
“Good roadstop place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Another stop at cracker barrel and another pleasant lunch. Every time I stop at a cracker barrel during one of my trips I am never dissatisfied. This one in St Augustine is as very good as all the other ones I have visited until now. Service was ultra fast. Time to keep on driving to Miami now!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Server was really great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited this Cracker Barrell while on vacation in St. Augustine. I ordered a breakfast meal including fried apples, grits, fried eggs and bacon. It was delicious and served to us quickly. My boyfriend only had a Coke. The coffee was hot and fresh. The server did a really lovely job. She was very sweet and friendly.

Visited February 2013