“Happy but not healthy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #132 of 572 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Savannah, Georgia
“Happy but not healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

The food here is great but definately cannot be very good for you. I ordered the grilled catfish which seemed like a healthy choice but it came with all sorts of fatty sides. I am not saying that I did not enjoy it because I did, but I would not suggest eating here often.

Visited March 2013

SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND
“What's not to like...........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Food and staff were great as always! Its location is a little confusing to get to. It's of R -16 and I-95.

Visited March 2013
“Good roadstop place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Another stop at cracker barrel and another pleasant lunch. Every time I stop at a cracker barrel during one of my trips I am never dissatisfied. This one in St Augustine is as very good as all the other ones I have visited until now. Service was ultra fast. Time to keep on driving to Miami now!

St. Augustine, Florida
“Server was really great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited this Cracker Barrell while on vacation in St. Augustine. I ordered a breakfast meal including fried apples, grits, fried eggs and bacon. It was delicious and served to us quickly. My boyfriend only had a Coke. The coffee was hot and fresh. The server did a really lovely job. She was very sweet and friendly.

Visited February 2013
“Consistent, never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We love Cracker Barrels. The wait staff is usually well trained and wonderful and the food (while not gourmet) is consistently good. We had breakfast one morning at this particular restaurant and as usual, Cracker Barrel delivered a good meal at a reasonable price with excellent customer service.

• Visited February 2013