“Cheap and easy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Food was good but the wait was longer than average. Still a good food value. Waitress was very good.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The staff is so friendly and helpful. They make changes to the menu to suit your wants and needs. They have wifi and don't make you feel rushed if you are using it.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was staying a hotel right nextdoor. One night me and my boyfrjend wanted some pie so I walked over. When I walked in, I was ignored so I went to the counter. They finally noticed me and I said I wanted to order 2 apple pies. They were out of apple pie plus every other dessert. So I decided to order something else, I needed a minute so the server walked away and did not come back. I walked out. I am a server myself and I would have never ignored my guests like that. Horrible!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The worst Denny's we have ever been to. After waiting for nearly 10 minutes just order drinks and the restaurant wasn't busy at all, the tea tasted like it had been sitting for more than a few days. We ordered mor drinks, my sister got chocolate milk, with a UFO (unidentified floating object). The place was overall dirty, needless to say we didn't wait for the food to come. Our first time ever walking out of a restaurant.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

this used to be one of my favorite places to eat but in the last few months the food quality has really gone down... and this is not acceptable.