“We drive down from Jacksonville often...”
Review of Dragon Cafe

Dragon Cafe
Ranked #302 of 584 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Saint Augustine's best Asian cuisine, including traditional Chinese, a touch of Thai and a full Sushi Bar. Beer & Wine.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We drive down from Jacksonville often...”
Reviewed September 21, 2010

We drive down from Jacksonville often just for their hot and sour soup. Food has always been good and the service is excellent. It's definitely a no frills kind of place, but that works perfectly for our family.

1 Thank adisneymomofthree

st augustine, fl
“very fast delivery!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

i have never actually eaten in the restaurant but get delivery all the time. it's quick and convenient and the food isn't half bad. they have a the usual chinese takeout food selections as well as some sushi and japanese selections.

2 Thank erinlmt
Jacksonville, FL
“OK Chinese and Sushi”
Reviewed September 1, 2009

I have been going to the Dragon Cafe for years, mostly because 1) it is less than 2 miles from my house, 2) it serves both Chinese food and sushi, 3) it is easy to get take out, and 4) if I want one, I can always get a table. The selection of dishes is nothing fancy, and I have had fresher sushi, but the prices are very reasonable, and I have never had a bad meal here. My biggest complaint is that the service can sometimes be very slow since they often have only one waitress who does not speak English well and is dealing with take out customers at the same time as waiting tables.