“Amazing place!”

Ranked #134 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Our St. Augustine relatives took us here one night and we couldn't have been happier. The server was amazing (especially considering our large party of twelve). The food was excellent (most of them had the flounder; I had the Mahi, others had shrimp and ?? I don't remember). Our kids loved going out to the deck to see the raccoons. A three-piece band was playing on the deck and the music was fun--not too loud, not too soft. We love local/non-chain places like this. On our next visit to St. Augustine I imagine our whole group will be returning here.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Always an excellent meal at Creekside. We both had shrimp- stuffed & grilled. Both very tasty. Indoors and outdoor seating. Friendly staff. Plenty of parking. Often a wait at peak times but worth it.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

With this being our last dinner in St. Augustine for this trip, we thought we would try a different restaurant. There are so many options to select from in the area, however, we were pleased with our meals at Salt Water Cowboy so we decided to try their "sister" restaurant, Creekside Dinery.

We were very disappointed with our entrees. We ordered the crab bisque soup for starters. No flavor. The house salad was good. My sister ordered the shrimp mac-and-cheese, bland with several shrimp. My entree, the lobster and shrimp with bowtie pasta, tasted like they did not cook down the flour in the sauce, could have used more seasoning, especially some salt. I mentioned that I was not satisfied with my meal and the waitress mentioned to her manager. They did remove the entree charge from out bill.

They appeared to be short staffed.

Nice atmosphere, unfortunately the food did not satisfy.

1  Thank Tumbleweed854
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

A freind took us to this placehe had highly recommend it to us for months. We went on weekday when they have lobster special, we we're seated right away and had good service, the food was very good and I had the fried chicken instead of lobster, it was the best I've found in St Augustine area! My said lobster was delicious, and there sides we're also very good, and appeared homemade not canned or frozen. We highly recommend this restaurant and will be going back for sure. Tip: if you want the lobster go early as they only have do many per day.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Party of 5 adults and 2 kids. Seated very quickly - a nice plus, unfortunately that was the end of it. Once at table, had only one menu. Took about 10 more minutes to get menus: a sign of things to come. After order was placed it took 70 minutes to get our main dishes. Heard another waiter telling his table that he was so sorry for the wait, so we were not alone. Then, the food was sub par. I had the fried seafood combination. All three items that were fried were soggy, with the coating falling off. My wife’s food was the same. The food was so late getting there that the kids had filled up on crackers and bread, so their entrees were wasted. Tasted their Mac & cheese: pretty tasteless. I talked to the manager, who was nice enough, but disputed my claim about time. She DID discount our meals that were fried (3 of 5 ). That was appreciated considering the problems with the food, however did not address the time issue. We live out of town, so it is easy not to go back. Just not a nice way to spend our evening.