“Love this place!”

Ranked #124 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Outside terrace under 4 old Magnolia trees; great food for decent prices: this is a locals place! Hidden away from the "normal tourist". Wonderful life music, wildlife spotting (raccoons, cats, birds). Right on the water. We went 2 nights in a row, because we enjoyed it so much. Much better than paying a lot for tourist fare in town.

1  Thank Floridakate1

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by on whim, band performing on deck great food, easily one of the best crab bisque I have ever had! Not in historic district but seek it out and Enjoy!

1  Thank BevCQ
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Enjoyed an outside dining experience in perfect weather. Many offerings on the menu, enjoyed some local seafood before a concert at the Ampitheatre.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just made my first trip to St. Augustine with my husband and in-laws. I found this restaurant online and after reading all of the positive comments decided to go on Friday night. Was not disappointed with ANYTHING! Although reservations are not required you will want to call ahead to be put on the wait list. We called 30 minutes before arriving and even though the restaurant was packed inside and out (seating is inside and outside) we were able to go right on in. Did not have to wait long for food. When I say it was all awesome...it's not an overstatement! Husband had plank steak and he said it was one of the best steaks he's EVER had. My brother-in-law and I both had plank fish (one was mahi the other snapper) and loved it! Amber was our server and did a fabulous job. I had forgot that there was live music until we got there. The music is outside but makes for good ambiance while eating inside as well. It happened to be what I would call a "Peter, Paul and Mary" type group that was very good. Will definitely go back when I visit St. Augustine.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Eight of us get together monthly to enjoy company and share our latest events. We were overwhelmed with the entertainment ," Out of Sight" from the Florida School of Deaf and Blind. What talent!!! We closed our eyes and we were at a Las Vegas Revue. The food was fantastic. Most of us had the fish plank meal and the steak plank meal. All were rate A+. Our waiter was Sarah. She was terrific and made us laugh. The food was great, the weather was splendid and the entertainment was out of the this world. We enjoyed ourselves immensely.