“Fantastic seafood and great atmosphere!”
Review of Creekside Dinery

Creekside Dinery
Ranked #116 of 610 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Our family of four ate here on our summer vacation. It was such a great find. The atmosphere was lovely and laidback, and the seafood was terrific. We would highly recommend to anyone. Clean, friendly wait staff, huge portions. We were not disappointed.

Reviewed July 16, 2011

Where do I start? We really found this place to be awesome! My family and I dinner here last night of vacation. Sat outside on the porch. The food was sooo good and the band even tired to take a few of our request. They let my grands sing alone. Please take my advice and give this place a visit!

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Creekside was a very enjoyable experience, I do think it can depend on what you like, its outdoor type eating on the marsh. I loved the views and band was playing that night was good as well. I got the platter of three different kinds of shrimp (stuffed shrimp, fried shrimp, and boiled) very good and i liked the variety!

Reviewed July 4, 2011

We called that afternoon to make reservations but were told we didn't need to since we would be there at 5:30. After we arrived it was 1 1/2 hours until we were seated. I ordered a seafood platter and upgraded for the mahi mahi. This is what is contained: a small, thin dry piece of fish, TWO bay scallops, FIVE 28ct size shrimp, one crabcake and 3/4 plate full of rough chopped potatos. NEVER will I go there again. Save your money like the rest of the folks say, it's definately a rip off. Shame, too, because it is a lovely place with potential.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Wide selection of good to very good food. Always have greatentertainment - some of the best in St. Augustine. Really nice setting; like an old farmhouse with lots of outdoor seating on a creek. In winter, has a big fire pit outside. Just a fun and somewhat unique old southern restaurant.