“Dinner was fine”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 21, 2014

1-21-2014 Neal & Ellen The service was good and so was the food. parking was also good near other shopping .

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We loved the appetizer ( pan seared pot stickers- more like dumplings). The sizzling shrimp and chicken entree was very good as well as the Cajun pasta. Staff was excellent since we stepped in the restaurant until we left.

1  Thank Janety A
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have been going to this Friday's for several months..since the death of my partner...getting out of the house is one thing that helps.

I generally have always had great service..so 2 friends from my support group and I decided to have lunch there. The service today was awful!
Our server (Sarah) didn't remember to bring requested condiments..twice...she messed up my check twice...and generally doesn't appear suited to this line of work.

When I called later to speak with the Manager...the "manager" (Phil) didn't seem to care about my experience and gave me a mocking apology.

I've spent a lot of money here since December...today's experience was awful...Phil had an opportunity to rectify the problem and chose to mock me instead...Not seeing much reason to go back.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ordered only appetizers. The new load homemade potato chip nachos without green onions and had to send them back and they brought them back without green onions and tomatoes. Then the mild sauce on the boneless wings was BBQ. The pretzel bread was brunt and the mozzarella sticks were so over fried that they barely had any cheese left. The beer was the only good part of the meal. The server barely was around and refills on water, none. I am from up north and TGI Fridays was the place to go. Disappointed in the entire meal and with tip for $30 was so NOT worth it.

Trey C, Dir of Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

LeVoyageGal

I wanted to apologize for your less than great experience at our TGI Fridays. We take these reviews very seriously and I will be reaching out to you personally to learn more and see if we can make it up to you.

Thank you.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My typical hangout....I bring all my friends here and my grown children. We always sit in the bar area and are never disappointed . The 2 for 1 drinks/ beer....constant special on appetizers and with your bill you will receive instructions on how to fill out a survey and get a free appetizer your next visit. All the staff in the bar area know me by name and are the friendliest most efficient staff I have ever dealt with. If ever there is a problem....it is fixed immediately with no question asked. George, Hannah, Alyce, and your afternoon bartender..(I don't remember her name!...this girl is so bubbly you just can't contain her! She is a trip!) they keep us coming back for more! Awesome drinks, good food, friendly staff ,great value! How can you go wrong?? Great job...keep up the good work!