“Not sure I will ever go back”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ordered only appetizers. The new load homemade potato chip nachos without green onions and had to send them back and they brought them back without green onions and tomatoes. Then the mild sauce on the boneless wings was BBQ. The pretzel bread was brunt and the mozzarella sticks were so over fried that they barely had any cheese left. The beer was the only good part of the meal. The server barely was around and refills on water, none. I am from up north and TGI Fridays was the place to go. Disappointed in the entire meal and with tip for $30 was so NOT worth it.

Trey C, Dir of Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

LeVoyageGal

I wanted to apologize for your less than great experience at our TGI Fridays. We take these reviews very seriously and I will be reaching out to you personally to learn more and see if we can make it up to you.

Thank you.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My typical hangout....I bring all my friends here and my grown children. We always sit in the bar area and are never disappointed . The 2 for 1 drinks/ beer....constant special on appetizers and with your bill you will receive instructions on how to fill out a survey and get a free appetizer your next visit. All the staff in the bar area know me by name and are the friendliest most efficient staff I have ever dealt with. If ever there is a problem....it is fixed immediately with no question asked. George, Hannah, Alyce, and your afternoon bartender..(I don't remember her name!...this girl is so bubbly you just can't contain her! She is a trip!) they keep us coming back for more! Awesome drinks, good food, friendly staff ,great value! How can you go wrong?? Great job...keep up the good work!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

They meet you at the door with a friendly smile and a hello. The food was just about as good as it gets. 2 for 1 drinks was right up my alley also. The staff, service and overall appearance was to be commended. A good place to get a full belly.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

So this is a good place that always has good food and a lot of interesting stuff all over the walls. If you're at the bar at night, the bartenders are good but the crowd is sparse, no one really goes to the bar anymore. But always a nice place

Reviewed November 11, 2012

A group of us met at TGI's for a late lunch. The staff was friendly and courteous. I was a little disappointed in the lunch salad that I ordered.

1  Thank Diane R