“Great pizza!”

Ranked #27 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

After a long, hot day if sight seeing we were looking for a quick and simple meal. On recommendation from the Old Town Trolley company, we stopped by for a pizza and cold drinks. The pizza was served hot and fast and was absolutely delicious. You can tell they use high-quality, fresh ingredients. I'm only disappointed I didn't have more of an appetite as their pastas looked incredible. We would definitely eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,435)

Reviewed September 4, 2018

As a frequent visitor to the Oldest City I thought I knew all the good eatery's, but somehow this one slipped by. My daughter recommended it and she was spot on. Because we had a bigger group (8) we were surprised they don't take reservations, we did have to wait about 20 minutes but it was well worth it. Our server Ellen D was excellent and the food was great. Lots of food and fresh ingredients made for a great meal.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had the most delicious meal sat on the porch! I had to specify gluten free and the chef cooked up a beautiful meal for me :) the waitresses were lovely too and the music was great!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Really nice friendly staff,food was fresh and tasty. A better choice than the pizza across the street.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We went to Pizzalleys on the recommendation of a friend. Very rarely do our friends steer us wrong, but this was one of those times. Firstly, we were seated next to the wait-stand. So we had constant traffic of the wait staff whizzing past us, noisily scooping ice, chatting with each other, entering orders into the computer with their backs to us, standing around drinking sodas.... it felt like we were in the way. The wobbly table just made it worse. During happy hour, they have 2 for 1 drinks with a free piece of pizza which tasted a lot like frozen pizza. It was pretty bad. The pasta sauce was greasy, the service was sloppy, the food was overpriced (even with the 2 for 1 drinks and free pizza slice). I’m not sure what everyone raves about, but this place was—straight-up—terrible. Just skip it. Just no.