“Great place, great main dish, Some suggestions”
Review of Pizzalley's

Pizzalley's
Ranked #23 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We found out about this place by an employee offering free samples of pizza. Since we liked what we sampled, we went to the Chianti Room for a full dinner. The main dishes were very tasty and delicious. Could not have asked for anymore and the portion sizes were great. Employees and servers were all pleasant and great.

Suggestions: Tea was luke warm temperature. Not exactly the thing you want on a warm day. The soup was bland, nothing exciting.

There are newer reviews for Pizzalley's

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great service, especially due to it being 4 th of July weekend. Sat at Counter viewing the Pizza Kitchen, was fun to watch. Pizza was delicious and will return

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have eaten at Pizzalley's many, many times over the years. And I have brought every one of my friends from out-of-state and every member of my family to dine there. The food is great and the pizza is just like "up north," absolutely delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone who comes to St. Augustine.

1  Thank LPalmieri
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were craving pasta that didn't cost a fortune. One of the other restaurants suggested this place. What a find! We did the create your own pasta and it was perfect. The thing that impressed us the most was our waitress - Sara. She was fast, attentive and very friendly. We will definitely be going back during our next visit.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This was our third, and definitely LAST, trip to Pizzalley. Oh. My. Word. The only reason the restaurant is still open is because the thousands of tourists don't know any better. At each of our three visits to this 'restaurant'. we experienced terribly slow, or no, service. One time we were seated and ignored. NOBODY came to our table EVER. This last time sealed the deal. I ordered a pizza with two toppings. They screwed it up. Really? Only two toppings. How can that be screwed up? Well Pizzalley did. I don't want pepperoni, I want peppers. There's a big difference. It took them 45 minutes to make this pizza. Way too long. Additionally, the party of eight drunks who dominated the restaurant were obnoxious and loud. Take your party home girls.