“Walk on through to the Chianti Room.”
Review of Pizzalley's

Pizzalley's
Ranked #30 of 589 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
St Augustine
“Walk on through to the Chianti Room.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The pizza is below average. You're better off just getting a sample outside or if you keep walking through the place and out the back door where you'll find the Chianti Room. I'm not sure if they are owned by the same person, share the same kitchen or what but the pizza is a far better there. The service is good and the prices are fair.

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Service was excellant. The food was great. We were allowed to split a pizza and salad. I haven't had pizza like that since I was in New York. The prices were reasonable.

Visited May 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“If you are know Italian food do not eat here.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place is like factory they want you in and out of here. It is very busy and noisy. We were in the mood for pasta (how can you go wrong)? I had pesto spaghetti with choice of 3 veggies , well they put maybe 3 pieces of mushrooms hardly any spinach and I saw only a few pieces of zucchini. I ordered broccoli and the girl did not write it down. The pesto was oily and way to heavy. Just kind of nasty. The salads were not fresh tasted liked bagged everything , the bread is like dough and the olive oil tasted fake! This place is for people who do not know good food.

Visited May 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“Heck yeah!!! :)”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had just eaten lunch somewhere else... and although we were by NO MEANS hungry... the man on the alley side of the street talked us into "at least trying" Pizzalley's! So, he mentioned the "Happy Hour" special, and pointed us in the right direction towards the bar!

We ordered the drinks, which were reasonably priced (even when it wasn't happy hour) and after having a great conversation with the bar staff, we were also sent home with pizza (since we had eaten before we got there) because the slices of pizza are a part of their happy hour special!!

The atmosphere, the staff, the food, and the prices are FANTASTIC! We will return here again for sure!!!

Ocala, Florida
“Mediocre food, mediocre service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner with friends because we were impressed with the glowing reviews. Maybe we should have ordered pizza, but we didn't. I ordered chicken Marsala, my spouse ordered veal Marsala. My wife got twice as much veal as I got chicken, which makes no sense. She said hers was pretty good. I thought mine was just OK. Bread came with the meal - it was tasteless. Our server wasn't nasty, she was just unfriendly, inattentive, and seemingly bored. That said, I may go back some day to try the pizza.