“Just Average”

Ranked #23 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The samples being handed out on the street were so good that we decided to go in. At the counter they have listed the slices that are always available. I ordered from that and then had to wait for about ten minutes for a slice of cheese pizza that had had toppings put on it and reheated. It was good, but not what I thought I was getting. There were others there getting subs that looked amazing.

There are newer reviews for Pizzalley's

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great Food. Great setting. Great Location. Great Service. Really enjoyed the meal. Would go back............

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We try to visit new restaurants but, you run the risk of a let down now and then. NOT this time !!! We came at a very busy time but, we were seated right away on the heated patio which was great. We ordered the 16" pizza which came quickly and to perfection. More than enough for the four of us plus appetizer. Stop in, trust me...it's great !!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

They have great pizza crunchy crust great flavor... Great specials.. Love to sit out on their patio.. My go to place when im in st augustine

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch at this restaurant. We had calamari as an appetizer with the freshest marinara sauce that I've ever tasted. The pizza was brick oven pizza and yummy. But the best part of the meal to me was the chocolate toffee cake. It was so moist and delicious!! A must try.