“Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzalley's

Pizzalley's
Ranked #20 of 571 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
LaHave, Nova Scotia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

After being invited to try a sample of their delicious brick oven pizza as we were walking by in the afternoon, we decided to try Pizzalley's Chianti Room for dinner last evening. Are we ever glad we did! My husband and I shared an order of the bruschetta (yummy) while enjoying a glass of wine. I then ordered my own pasta creation, choosing from their wonderful selection of pastas, sauces, veggies and meats/seafoods. I had angel hair pasta with EVOO, spinach, artichokes, garlic and shrimp... it was fabulous! Pasta was cooked just perfectlly, and all the ingredients were fresh and tasty. The serving size was ample - I wasn't quite able to finish it. One note here, although there was a jar of parmesan on the table, I would have liked some fresh grated for my pasta. My husband ordered the Italian pot roast with mashed potatoes and vegetables, and it was the best he's ever tasted (including my own!) After tasting it myself, I had to agree. Also worth of mention are the delectable homemade bread sticks - nice crust on the outside and tender inside, with a very good olive oil to dip them in.

We absolutely loved the food at Pizzalley's Chianti room, and would definitely go back. This is not a quiet, intimate dining venue - the decor is cozy, but this place is BUSY and quite noisy. We didn't mind this at all, and it was fun watching the food being prepared in the open kitchen area. Give this place a try, you'll be glad you did!

• Visited February 2013

Ohio
“Great Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Whole pizza or by the slice - crispy bottom crust- salads - breadsticks!
Five of us enjoyed our lunch and would return again!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Palatka, Florida
“Good times revisited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had not been to this place in years...I was on St. George Street with a friend who had never eaten here. They were handing out hot fresh bites of pizza, even though we had just finished a meal at another local restaurant, I encouraged my friend to try it. He was hooked! The next time we were in town wondering what to eat, he suggested Pizzalley! Neither of us were disappointed. We ate on the deck of the full service restaurant. It goes without saying we ordered pizza...the ingredients were fresh, light sauce and the best pepperoni I have ever tasted! Server was attentive but not bothersome. Pizza arrived fairly quick and was hot. Prices are good, menu selections varied. we now have a new restaurant we love. We'll be back!

Destin, Florida
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Awesome pizza and drink deal. Top it with great service and you have a return customer!!! Free slice of pizza with 2 for 1 drinks in the Chianti Room.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were walking around the old town and saw a happy hour sign so decided to try this place. Glad we did. We ordered the sangria, which was okay. The gave us a complementary slice of pizza, which was very good, and we ordered the calamari. As a former restaurant owner who made everything in house, we were pleasantly surprised that the calamari was just like ours. Made fresh there, not ordered in pre-battered from Sysco or another supply company. It was cooked to perfection! We had dinner plans elsewhere, but wished we stayed. We will be back...

1 Thank lindaeddie