“Amazing”
Review of Collage Restaurant

Collage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 596 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I travel all over the country and eat at the best restaurants in every major city...I now have a new favorite. The lobster Ravioli and goat cheese salad was unbelievable. Our waiter Sean was extremely friendly and made the night even more enjoyable. I'm only in St Augustine for a convention and I don't know when I'll make it back, but if I do, this will be my first stop.

There are newer reviews for Collage Restaurant

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Everyone, yes everyone suggested we go this fine restaurant and so we did
The staff couldn't have been nicer or more professional. But it was the food! We travel all over and the complete excellence of this meal was outstanding!
My dinner was seafood. I am still remove ring it with❤️
Do try this!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Worse meal that we have had in a long time. The vegetables were so full of oil that they were not eatable. Ordered vegs. Again with no oil and butter and they were just as bad. Seafood was pitiful. Will never eat there again. On the bright side, we ate at Cellar 6 and it was out of this world delicious. We ate dinner there two times in three days and the food and service were excellent both times.
Cellar 6 should be voted the #1 restaurant in St. Augustine...

4  Thank Dee L
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Because the manager of the inn where we are staying and because it is rated #1 on TripAdvisor, we ate at Collage tonight. A+ service - friendly, good explanations and input on selections. Great setting and ambiance. Food presentation was excellent and so was the food. This is a sure winner.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife and I went here on our anniversary night. It was excellent.

For starters I had a Warmed Goat Cheese Salad. Light and fresh. My wife had a house salad. Simple but delicious.

For an entrée I had the Fresh Black Grouper with a brown sugar and pecan crust. My wife had the Lobster Ravioli. Both dishes were cooked to perfection.

We paired all of this with a Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc. It’s always a reliable pairing with seafood. The wine list was adequate and the prices were very good.

We have nothing negative to mention here. It’s a great place to dine.

Service was over the top.