“All time favorite restaurant!”
Review of Collage Restaurant

Collage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We come to the Collage every time we are in St. Augustine which is about once per year. Every time they continue to impress and this was no exception. The food is exceptional. I had the baked Brie for appetizer and the steak for dinner. Both were excellent. I even ate my vegetables! I don’t eat veggies, but they make everything so good, I decided to try them and they were awesome. Anyone who can make my veggies taste good must have talented chefs. I recommend you leave the kids home if you can. The place is very romantic. It is nice to have some adult time. I made this year’s reservations using Open Table and everything was ready when we arrived. It was very convenient to be able to make the reservation early in the day on my phone. No waiting for the restaurant to open to call.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,844)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Collage is a smallish restaurant, and if you're not looking for it you might easily miss it as it's located on a narrow and busy street where you're likely to be looking out for traffic and generally not noticing the places you're passing. Inside, it's got an intimate feel, but the first thing you'll notice is the welcome from the owner, who is friendly and chatty without being overbearing. The menu has good selections, and though it's not the cheapest place in town the food is well worth the money. Served in an efficient though laid back way, and with no pressure to vacate the table once you're done (though it was not specially busy on the night we visited and obviously may be different if people were waiting). I would go back here.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Extremely classy, simple, yet very elegant. My partner had the veal dish and I had the Datil and Carrot soup and the Filet and Short Rib raviolis. Everything was phenomenal!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone going to St. Augustine!!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The atmosphere was intimate and the service was outstanding. We had the Tenderloin Bruschetta 9appy) and the Mixed Grill (main course). Both were excellent. There is also a good wine selection available.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to Collage for our anniversary dinner and thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. We had the heirloom tomato salad (yummy!) and my husband had the veal entrée and I had the lobster ravioli based on all the reviews on Trip Advisor. The fresh bread and baked garlic is "to die for". Wonderful experience - we will be back!