“Exsquisite!”
Review of Collage Restaurant

Collage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This restaurant Wowed me! The service was amazing. The food was succulent, fresh and exciting! The spot is unassuming and you would never think by looking at the building how incredibly wonderful it really is. Hidden gem would be an understatement!

The only thing I would say as a negative is that getting in the door was a bit of a cram but once you are in and seated...WOW!!! That is all I can possibly say and I still think I am not giving it the justice it deserves.

1  Thank ARLENE S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,844)

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Friends took us, telling us this was their favorite place. It was awesome! We all had something different and each of us said the meals were as good as it gets.
I had the veal and it was the best I'd ever had.
If I'm ever back in town, this is where I'm going!
Sean was a fabulous waiter.

2  Thank GLewis53
Reviewed January 13, 2013

One of the best meals we've experienced in a very long time. Think "Top Chef" gourmet dishes with beautiful plating. We had soup, appetizers, entree and dessert and everything was delicious and unique. Small and intimate, great for a romantic evening - would not bring children. Service was adequate but nothing exceptional. Improved service would get them 5 stars.

1  Thank Angela O
Reviewed January 11, 2013

If this is the second best restaurant in St. Augustine, it doesnt say much for this city. The room is very pleasant and service is friendly and competent. However, the cuisine is completely uninspired and quite pricey for what it is. Our fish was cooked well but the whole dish was blah with some limp tasteless veggies on the side. We skipped dessert figuring it wouldn't be worth the calories. St. Augustine needs to amp it up a notch or two.

3  Thank NYguyz
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Girl at front of house is not happy with her job and hates customers - I would not recommend this place - front of house ruined our night - food is high price for how we were treated - nothing great about this place

3  Thank Lisathehound