“Christmas holiday”
Review of Collage Restaurant

Collage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 593 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
Redington Shores, Florida
“Christmas holiday”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Firstly the excellent cuisine, lobster ravioli with
the New England lobster tail and steak with a
somewhat pungent sauce. We were seated at
a corner table in the rear of the restaurant which
was cozy and fortunate to have Sean as our
waiter. Thank you Sean for the recipe!
The No. 1 rating for this restaurant is well
deserved!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank weeseafla

New Hampshire
“Creative menu”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Creative menu with consistent performance. Whenever I make it to St. Augustine, this is one of our "must do" stops.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank JSable
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Elegant dining”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Five star food. The variety is excellent and the service spectacular. This is Katherine perfect place to go for that special occasion.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank southerntravelers02
Quinta do Lago, Portugal
“I can't believe what I read sometimes”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I was going to cancel the Collage after a tiring 6 hours drive and sadly after reading some not very complimentary reports, how glad I am that we kept our reservation.
We arrived 45 minutes early and one previous diner stated the staff were not helpful with the timing. A pleasant waitress told us we could have a table in 15 minutes and she lived up to her word. The bread,oil and roasted garlic was superb and helped along by a lovely bottle of Spanish white wine.
Our main courses were of Michelin Star quality, the best grouper I've ever tasted with a Pecan,brown sugar and Paremesan coating, my wife's meal of perfectly cooked veal was excellent.
Our bill was very acceptable and we were not asked for a 20% gratuity but because of the overall performance we left 15%.
I sometime wonder how a restuarant can get a number of bad reviews when we had a great night and looking around the room most people seemed to be enjoying themselves and many were locals.
WELL DONE Collage.

3 Thank Algarvehaydn
Tampa, Florida
“We were blown away....”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I've had my eye on this place for awhile and decided to splurge for our anniversary weekend . I made our reservation online and thought that was a very easy process. When we arrived we found the restaraunt to be quaint and cozy. We had a table by the fireplace . The atmosphere was so romantic and calm. They first bring out a bread with a roasted whole garlic. This was delicious! I ordered the 8 oz tenderloin and my husband got the mixed grill seafood. When we tried our food we both were in shock. This was easily the best meal we've both ever had. We each had a glass of wine and our bill came to be about 120.00 after tip. I left feeling that our experience and food was worth every penny. We will be back for sure!!

2 Thank Kellyl28