“Very neat and romantic little restaurant with GREAT food....”
Review of Collage Restaurant

Collage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Wow, we were sooo impressed with this little well pointed restaurant. The food was well presented and very flavorful..A neat place for a celebration or just a romaqntic evening...would recommend this eating place to everyone..

1  Thank Barb F

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We went here for my husband's 50th birthday! He had mixed grill and I had the black grouper with pecan brown sugar crust topping! It was incredible! Compliments to chef! Amazing meal!
Lexington sc

1  Thank Capkirke
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I had to visit here based on the reviews from trip advisor. We are very happy we did. The service was very good and the food was delicious! I had the Truffle Butter 8 oz. Beef Tenderloin and my husband had the Collage Signature Steak Sauce 8oz. Beef Tenderloin. They were cooked to perfection and melted in our mouth! I would highly recommend this for a special date night or just a nice dinner with friends. We will definitely return:)

1  Thank cj s
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have nothing good to say about our meal here. warm/wilted greens on our salad, with an apparent salt based dressing had me gagging. Would have ordered the baked brie but then i remembered this wasn't 1993.. Thats kinda the overall theme I would say of this restaurant,.. out dated food. This would have been an amazing restaurant back then but today it just seems a bit silly. Then it came time for our overpriced and underprepared entrees.. My steak was WAY overdone. I asked for mid-rare and it was no doubt well. And no, owner, i didn't ask them to correct it, we were already running late to a show and i was kind of expecting your staff to do the job right the first time with those ridiculous prices.

7  Thank Maris C
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food was absolutely incredible! We were celebrating our anniversary and the atmosphere was lovely, the service was fantastic.

2  Thank Alicia A