“Just like the reviews said - Excellent”

Green Tea Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #219 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Was skeptical when I saw it was such a tiny place. We did the takeout and was pleasantly surprised. It was tasty and we are picky about a Chinese food, coming from South Florida. I will always come here when I am in St Augustine and want Chinese food.

2  Thank YRaj

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

They boasy that they have been voted#1 in St Aug and rightly so

Good food, great value and even better service delivered by this family run establishment

1  Thank Uppard
Reviewed December 31, 2013

on vacation and found this restaurant via tripadvisor. good food. the hostess was so friendly, she made us feel at home. the service was fast. highly recommended

1  Thank PaulineATL
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I judged this from the outside....So I read reviews today and tried it. It was wonderful!! Good food, Great price. Will go again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Seriously. I've tried a lot of Chinese and this is most certainly the best Chinese for the service, price, and taste! They even have brown rice. The veggies and tofu are fantastic. I love this place so much!