“Good Greek”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Rockdale, Texas
“Good Greek”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Wife had the lamb chop combo and it was excellent. I wasn't too hungry and just had a Gryo, which was also excellent. Good service, fair priced. The reason I gave it 4 stars was because they did not have any Hummus or the Greek Custard, (which were 2 of the 3 reasons I went). They have Wi-Fi so was able to keep our 2 1/2 year old busy on her I-pad so we could eat in peace.

• Visited August 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

The food came out hot and fast. This was our second visit and everything tasted wonderful. The waitress was very friendly.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“casual dining”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The start of dinner was not that great due to slow service. This improved during the meal. As for the food it was good for the price.

Visited July 2014
“Feel like we were ripped off”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

After walking through the tourist area looking for a nice place to have dinner we decided to try the Athena Restaurant. My husband ordered a starter (stuffed vine leaves, $6.50) and moussaka and a greek salad, $15.95). I ordered one of the "specials" Lamb Shank with orzo, $19.95. The starter came and it was ok, but before we were finished with the starter the waiter brought the mains. My lamb was 85% bone, grizzle, and fat.....I was changed 150% over what this meal was worth. My husband's moussaka was burnt on the bottom, the meat in it seemed of very low quality and he said the salad was terrible. The waiter finally came over to ask how the food was when we were almost done. Very disappointed in choosing this restaurant out of all the other restaurants in the area. We will not go to this restaurant again. Hours later we are still fuming that we had to pay $57.00 + for something so disappointing.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ecoday
Orlando, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Came here for breakfast and the food was delicious. My wife's Salmon Benedict was simply great and my mother in law's french toast was huge. My bacon, egg, cheese sandwich was just what I needed for the drive back. The staff was very helpful and answered all the questions we had about the food.

Visited July 2014