“Savory Food Fair Tour”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Second visit to Athena, while on the 3 hour savory food fair walking tour. The menu is plentiful and prices are very reasonable. Food was delicious. Will definitely return to Athena.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The food was good with fair pricing. The service was average not bad not great. But they added 20% gratuity to the bill for a "large" party. This is the only place I have been where 5 people is considered a large party.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

A newly redecorated restaurant with a superlative wait staff served us an excellent Greek salad. Following that we enjoyed a baked moussaka and a very good chicken gyro. The Greek coffee that followed was strong and tasty as we shared a strawberry cheese cake.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Has the owner ever been to Greece and had a Greek salad?,2 small tomatoes,2 olives,no onion,lots of lettuce,not like any salad I've ever had in Greece.My wife had moussaka which was good. Service average,never enquired if we were enjoying our food. Room for improvement

1  Thank malcno
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We ate at this location by way of recommendation from someone who lived in St. Augustine. The restaurant was clean, the staff was very attentive, friendly and helpful as we were trying to figure out what main meal we wanted. Considering the location, the prices were reasonable. The appetizer, saganaki (flaming goat cheese), was quite an experience and very tasty...which I was very surprised that I enjoyed it as I have never been a fan of goat cheese! The meal I had was the moussaka, which was very filling and flavorful. For dessert, I tried the baklava cheesecake which was good. Next time I am in the area and in the mood for Greek food, I would definitely return!