“Great total experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Vero Beach, Florida
“Great total experience”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I do not understand how this chef owned gem is not rated higher. All of the sauces were balanced and complimented without overpowering the main dish. Service and wine selection are on par with the excellent food.

• Visited September 2013

Hudson, Florida
“An almost perfect place.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I made reservations to celebrate our anniversary and at the same time my birthday. Our waitress Barbara was absolutely great. Our food was well prepared, I ordered the rib eye and my wife the butterflied tenderloin streak. Due to the place being small you do hear others having their conversations which took away from the romance of the place. From our table we can see almost right in to the kitchen, hearing the cooks speaking, and the movement of the waitresses in and out. But besides these things that can be fixed the place is perfect.

• Visited September 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Great food, great service, great location”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We quite liked our visit to this restaurant. We ate outside on the patio in the evening. It is quite beautiful and a lovely romantic atmosphere. It made my beautiful wife's eyes twinkle.

The service at this restaurant was excellent. They were very friendly and seemed happy that we were there. There were very attentive and notice our needs. And at the same time they didn't smother us. They came out immediately when we needed something, but when they finished helping us out, they gave us the distance and space to enjoy our time. I appreciate that kind of sensitivity to both our needs and our space.

Every member of our family of 5 enjoyed our dinner. Every dish was prepared very nicely. I have only compliments for our food. We've been to our fair share of restaurants so our standards are quite high. I wouldn't say that I was blown away, but we certainly very much enjoyed all that we were served.

Price wise, I found them a bit pricey considering the whole experience. It was good, but priced a bit high for what we received. I guess all part of the premium you pay for being in that part of Saint Augustine.

Because of the location in that trendy part of town (historical district), parking is an issue. Be prepared for a little bit of a walk. But no big deal (for us).

Overall, I think this place is a decent option worth checking out. We enjoyed our experience.

Visited August 2013
Kilmarnock, Virginia
“A touch of Europe in St Augustine.”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great location and ambience. Charming al fresco dining in a European like courtyard. Service is excellent and helpful. We've eaten here several times, always good, but seems to be slipping a bit. I had ravioli in a tomato cream sauce. It was ok, but too acidic over powering the lobster ravioli ...which didn't have any noticeable lobster. My wife had scampi with a tomato wine sauce over angle hair. The dish lacked balance and smoothness. It had an overpowering tomato taste.

Their wine list is quite good with something to please every pallet.

Visited August 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great Italian food.”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I good food. You may dine outside or inside. The prices are on a little high, but worth it. It is romantic and probably not too kid friendly. I personally love their deserts and coffee. It is in the middle of the historic disctrict...so parking is not so easy. It is best to use the city garage that is only a few blocks away. They have been around for over 10 years.

• Visited October 2012