“Romantic atmosphere”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
St. Augustine, Florida
“Romantic atmosphere”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Food was delicious, quiet atmosphere, service top qualityce, great place to celebrate anniversary, birthday, etc.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Best meal ever!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

La Pentola is situated at the back of the Hilton hotel. My husband and Family and i had such an amazing time here. We went for dinner there and it was the best meal I've had in a long time. The service was outstanding and the food was to die for. We enjoyed it that much i sent my brother and his wife there for their silver wedding anniversary meal. Top class and highly recommended!

• Visited July 2012
“Birthday Favorite”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My favorite for my birthday or special occasions. Eat on the porch or inside. Parking lot in the back is a jewel, or walk in off the street. Love the lobster ravioli.

Visited January 2012
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

First of all, the service was awesome! My water was constantly being refilled and the waitress was friendly and helpful. I can't say anything bad about the food. The bread was soft, salad was fresh, and lobster ravioli was just right! Only downfall - the tables were too close together.

Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

If I didn't love Harry's Fried Green Tomatos and mussels as much as I do, this would be my number 1 restaurant in St Augustine. We ate dinner here for the first time last week on vacation. Not knowing what to expect as you walk by a tall red fence, we were pleasanly surprised by the quaint little outdoor patio. To start with, we ordered the escargot which was cooked wonderfully - unique from any other way I have ever had them cooked. For our main meal, we had the seafood pasta special which was AMAZING!! The service, ambience, food - everything was first class. If you are visiting St Augustine or live there, make sure to include this in your list of restaurants to try.

• Visited August 2012