“Great food and have the bread pudding!”

Columbia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 590 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Family-owned and operated for over 111 years, Columbia has earned acclaim for its old-world charm and award-winning Spanish/Cuban cuisine and wine list. Join us for century-old family recipes like Paella "a la Valenciana," Filet Mignon and fresh seafood specialties. Don't miss Columbia's Original "1905" Salad(R), prepared tableside with our delicious, freshly-made dressing, a 110-year-old family recipe of fresh garlic, oregano, wine vinegar and Spanish extra virgin olive oil. Be sure to sample a fine Spanish wine like Montecillo or Campillo. Relax in our courtyard or Mediterranean-style dining rooms, filled with hundreds of hand-painted tiles and Spanish-style fountains. We are a sister to the Columbia in Tampa's Ybor City, founded in 1905. Children's menu available. Casual attire is fine, but we don't allow sleeveless shirts on men. Open 365-days a year, including all holidays. Please visit our website for the most current menu listings.
Celebration, Florida
“Great food and have the bread pudding!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The four of us enjoyed a great meal with flavor! I am not adventurous in the trying new foods area, yet could not help but enjoy my chicken that was pan seared and smothered in tomatillo sauce. We ended our meal with some bread pudding which, I must say, delicious and would warrant a visit just on that alone!

The sangria is good, as was everything everyone ordered. We practically rolled out!
Oh, and make a reservation... You will be seated right away!

2 Thank poppingupdaisies

• Korean first
Franklin, Massachusetts
“A favorite in FL”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

First time at Columbia in St Augustine. We've been to Celebration, FL restaurant and are big fans of there signature salad as well as the sangria. There was a wait although we did make reservations. Not a quiet place my any means.

Service was fair - better experience in Celebration. Not that the waitress was rude but not a warm & fuzzy type.

Dinner was great - I recommend the filet mignon.

1 Thank Mark B
Lebanon, NJ
“Great food, very reasonable prices”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This restaurant, located in the historic district of St. Augustine, has fabulous food at very reasonable prices. My wife and I had a HUGE salad and Cuban Sandwich, which was more than enough for a late lunch or early dinner. Portions are very generous and taste great. Warm, fresh baked bread was served before our meal. I can't wait to return here on my next visit to St. Augustine. Highly recommended!

2 Thank ChiefRQ
Pasadena, Maryland
“Romantic atmosphere/Great service”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were quoted an hour wait time and only waited 30 minutes on a busy saturday night. We started off with a few drinks at the bar and then were shown to our table. Definitely recommend the white sangria over the red! We ordered a DELICIOUS flatbread appetizers that had lobster on top with an aioli sauce that was to die for- wish I would have just ordered 2 of these for my meal it was so good! Our server was knowledgable and very friendly. I liked seeing that the managers were walking around looking to help out in anyway that they could! Will definitely be going back!

2 Thank Abby B
Palm Bay, Florida
“Good meal and service!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch at the Columbia on the last day of our stay in St. Augustine. We usually order entrée type meals when we go to Columbia this was the first time we ordered sandwiches. We usually go to the Columbia in St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota when we visit there. We started with the 1905 salad which is made tableside. It was delicious. We really enjoy the hot, crusty Cuban bread and butter that they serve. The Cuban sandwiches we ordered are served with plantain chips. We will go back to ordering entrees the next time we go to a Columbia restaurant. The sandwiches were ok but there was not a lot of meat which was disappointing. We expected better. Our server was attentive and all in all it was a good experience.

• Visited September 2013