“Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Nice atmosphere and live music. The clam chowder was very delicious! The crab legs were cold, however. It's located on the Bay near downtown St. Augustine.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We ate upstairs and had a very good meal. Unfortunately, there was a really loud party of about 12 guys who sounded like they hadn't seen each other for years and had a lot to make up for. They quieted down once their food came, so it wasn't too bad. Our food was really good, we both had the mahi special. Overall, we would return.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am not sure why TA reviews are not higher for this place. My husband had selected another restaurant for dinner and I talked him into O.C. Whites and he is glad I did. We had drinks, dinner and desert and everything was just excellent. Believe me when I say my husband can find fault with something. However, he could not. The Shrimp Abaco is a wonderful dish. There was no shortage of alcohol in our drinks either. We dined upstairs in the old stone building and had a view of the bay and the bridge. Our server (I believe his name was Tim) was just one heck of a nice guy and we enjoyed visiting with him. As we plan to be in the area for a couple more weeks we absolutely will be going back. We would definitely recommend O.C. Whites.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

with the food. Wonder if it is only offered so they can sell the liquor. Imagine this is a great place to party with the set up outside and live music, but eat before you get there. Hamburger tasted as if it was from a frozen pattie, and at nearly $10 I expected much better.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

O.C. White's is located smack in the middle of downtown St. Augustine, across from the bayfront. It's within walking distance to everything. Very nice amience, with outside seating, as well as second floor balcony.. Laid back atmosphere....food is good...often there's live music. A great place to stop for a cold one while touring the city, or for a beautiful scenic evening.