“Good Food and Plenty of it.”

O.C. White's Seafood & Spirits
Ranked #58 of 589 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Lakeland FL
“Good Food and Plenty of it.”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I ate at O C White's during a recent visit to St. Augustine. The service was great, and the restaurant has free parking - a great feature in the historic district. My wife had the Coconut Shrimp and was not overly impressed with it despite it being one of their house specialities. I had the Bolognese Pasta, which was a special that night. It was very good, and I was served a huge portion.

Vienna
“good food, decent prices”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went with a group of 6. We sat upstairs, so there wasn't much of a view. We all had different entrees. I had the crab cakes, which were mostly crab and little breading. We all had some wine, and the bill came to about $30 per person. The wait staff were very friendly and helpful.

Lake Park, Florida, United States
“Great Fish Sandwich”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best Fish Sandwich ever. And the fries were great. Not the usual run of the mill either. Service was good...try the upstairs room. You get a good view from the windows.

São José dos Campos, Brasil
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great place to lunch specially if you are interested in sea food. The restaurant provide a free parking for you

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I came here with a group of 12 for my grandmothers birthday. I had one of their specials which was asiago steak. I enjoyed it very much. The rest of my family ate seafood and said it was also very good. We were given 2 waitresses and they were very attentive. Anything we needed they provided to us very promptly. I would defiantly eat at this restaurant again and again.

• Visited September 2013