“Reliable and Affordable.”

O.C. White's Seafood & Spirits
Ranked #53 of 583 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
North Massapequa, New York, United States
“Reliable and Affordable.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We've been here before for both dinner and lunch in the past 5 years.
This time was lunch. We asked for, and got, a table on the second floor by a window with a view of the Matanzas River. Better view than ground level. My wife had the lunch special fried shrimp with fries for $8.95. No complaints. I opted to make lunch of 2 appetizers the bruschetta and the coconut shrimp. Both were fine, but in retrospect my wife's shrimp lunch came with the same number of shrimp as my appetizer and also had fries for the same price! So I paid a premium for the coconut coating. Still it tasted fine. Service was attentive and friendly. A simple, but nice lunch. This is one of our favorite places to dine in St. Augustine and this trip was no disaapointment.

• Visited July 2013

“Great Southern Seafood Restaurant”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had lunch at OC's and sat outside under the canopy of vines. It was very nice and shady with fans also so we were very comfortable. I had the shrimp and grits and it was very good. My companions had the coconut shrimp and chicken fingers for the youngin'. We all enjoyed our meals and the server was great! I would eat there again and would like to have dinner there.

Visited July 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stopped here for lunch and were so impressed we are going back again. The food was very good, not too expensive, and the service was great. The inside of the restaurant is decorated nicely.

Visited August 2012
Rhode Island
“Meh on the food. Good location, with free parking.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went here for lunch last month. I had a salad which was supposed to come with a honey lime dressing. They were out of that kind. Fiancé had a pasta dish. Both of us walked away with the same experience, it was average. Just ok.

A positive is that the restaurant has its own free parking. If you pull into the right hand side road of the building, there is a lot to the right where you can park, which is good because parking is an issue in this area.

I think this place may be a better bet for drinks in the evening. They have a beautiful outdoor area, which would have been too hot to sit during the heat of the day when I visited. The location was good, just wasn't overly excited about the food.

• Visited June 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Atmosphere 110%”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Everything about OC Whites we enjoyed. Food was best in St Augustine that we had. Great outdoor space and live music. Free parking but not a far walk from anywhere downtown.
Loved it here !