“Good lunch, free parking.”

O.C. White's Seafood & Spirits
Ranked #56 of 584 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Good lunch, free parking.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

OC White's has outdoor patio seating, inside upstairs and down as well as outdoor seating upstairs, all nicely decorated. Sunday afternoon featured a keyboardist outside on the patio.We stopped in for a quick lunch and drinks and sat upstairs by the window with a view of the water. We ordered the Blackened Mahi Wrap and drinks. Service was friendly and efficient and although the pina colada may not have had any rum in it, it was still tasty. Great location and free parking make White's an easy choice.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Got to Try....It's a must”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Had the lobster and crsblegs it was awesome my husband had the blue cheese Tuna it was out of this world ....You have to go

Columbus, OH
“Late lunch...salad and a wrap”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took a pause from our sightseeing for lunch. We chose to sit inside to get a break from the sun, but the patio dining looked inviting. Walking inside, the decor was pleasant enough, the tables were clean and the service was good. My first impression stepping inside was that it smelled like fish, but I quickly stopped noticing. I ordered the Carrebean Citrus Salad. The thought of some fresh pineapple was appealing. Alas, it was canned tidbits along with the expected canned mandarin oranges. I enjoyed it just as well. The blackened chicken I ordered to top it was very flavorful and fairly juicy. My husband ordered the blackened Mahi Mahi wrap with the mango pineapple salsa. He enjoyed it as well as the Pineapple Pizzaz smoothie he had.

Visited May 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Has its own parking lot!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Free parking is a huge plus for a restaurant in St. Augustine. My friend and I enjoyed great butterflied fried shrimp, but my spouse, who is allergic to shellfish, was served a tuna dinner that was cold. They did reheat it, but that doesn't work so great for tuna. Great atmosphere and views. Stayed for music outdoors after eating.

Visited May 2013
Tybee Island, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food & Spirits”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I enjoyed dinner at the bar. It was delicious and the bartender was efficient and friendly. I was staying at The Kenwood Inn down the street and it was just a couple of blocks away. I met some friends and we had a very pleasant evening. Hope to return soon.