“Love the food!”

De Leon Pizza
Ranked #247 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Have been eating De Leon's Pizza since way back in the mall days in the mid 90's... Even though we don't always get pizza at the same place, I can always count on great food here! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This little strip mall pizza joint is the real deal. The chefs really take their time (but not too much time), they use great ingredients like fresh baby spinach and sliced roma tomatoes, their crust is perfect, their pasta is freshly made in house. You can't go wrong. It is very, very casual inside. There's a decent, small layout where you seat yourself. It's very comfortable. A real neighborhood hangout. The servers, however, are either really, really great, or really, really annoyingly personal. That's the only reason they get a 4 from me. If that kind of thing doesn't bother you, then this is really the best pizza place in town.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Some coworkers and I stopped by here during a all day business meeting. The decor wasn't anything spectacular, but the service was quick and pizza tasty. I enjoyed most of the pizza, but the dough was a little too thin and chewy for my preference. Their sausage pizza was my favorite. Decent little pizza place overall.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist area. So, while near the interstate, we had the GPS take us to a local pizza place. We were not disappointed. We got the Greek pizza, and were very impressed with how good it was.The "large" was actually....large. Too much for the three of us, so we ended up taking two slices back to the condo!

Service was good, and pricing was competitive. Quality was very good.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

This pizza is so good!! You can't go wrong no matter what type of pizza you order. This is one of our favorites for pizza and will certainly be back for more!! You won't be disappointed.