“Their system is terrible”
Review of Cold Cow

Cold Cow
Ranked #23 of 40 Dessert in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Augustine, Florida
“Their system is terrible”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have frequented Cold Cow on several occasions. I do not understand their whole system of doings things. It takes forever to get your ice cream. They take your order and money then you wait forever. Once they take your order, why can't they just get your ice cream THEN move on to the next customer, instead of taking everyones order who is in line then make everyone wait for ice cream. Also, now sure why they have so many problems with their soft serve.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tenny714

philadelphia area
“HUGE portions”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We checked this out and decided to order smalls instead of kid size. I thought it would be one scoop...but the portions towered over the cup. So while it was delicious, we ended up throwing half of the ice cream ordered away...and I LOVE ice cream. We could have kicked ourselves but there wasn't really anyone in the restaurant so we could check out their orders before deciding. When we left, there was a line out the door.
The ice cream is very good and there are more flavors on the wall than is found in the case. So be sure to check out the available flavors there beforehand.

• Visited June 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Best Ice Cream in Town”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We come from Wisconsin (the dairy state), so we know good ice cream. We moved to St. Augustine a year ago, and never expected to find ice cream that tasted as good as the ice cream we were used to. That all changed when we discovered Cold Cow. Their ice cream is superb and they have more flavors than you can imagine. The service is very good, the prices are reasonable, and the portions are enormous. This is without a doubt the best ice cream we've had in Florida.

• Visited June 2013
Callahan, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Ice Cream, Ample Portions and Great Service”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great place to enjoy fresh ice cream. Lots of flavors to choose from and ample portion size. The owners and staff are great folks who put a lot of love into their business. I live in Callahan Fl but I regularly visit my Mom who lives in the development behind the shopping Center Cold Cow is located in. My 87 year old Mother is a big ice cream fan as well and its a great pleasure of mine to be able to bring my Mom some great ice cream made and served by some great folks..

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Robert T
Tallahassee, Florida
“Best Ice Cream Bar none anywhere”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have had many positive Cold Cow experiences. The owners are always pleasant and friendly. You truly get a great service, and the price is reasonable. They also contribute a great deal to the community, sponsoring spirit nights for local school sports teams. I have never had a bad experience at Cold Cow, and they have hands down the best ice cream I have ever had. Many, many, many flavors to choose from.

• Visited February 2013