“French Macaroons”

Bon Ami Confections
Cuisines: French
“French Macaroons”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

A must! Light airy flavorful Gluten Free ( not Americanized with flour added) Delicious!
Stopped in after dinner at another place. Definately glad found it perfect ending for any meal. Macaroons little pricey but a treat is a treat. Worth checking out.

Concord, North Carolina
“Well worth a stop!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The macaroons were excellent. Although perhaps a bit pricey I would highly recommend that you give them a try!

Visited June 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Super cute place with great macaroons”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Went with the girlfriend weekend of June 1st. Great place for getting a cheap dessert after dinner as you walk around the downtown. Inside is very cute and nicely set up. I had the Lavender macaroon, which was great. Girlfriend had the peanut butter and dark chocolate one. Now, as a hater of peanut butter and chocolate, this was the best combination of the two I've ever had. What a cool place.

• Visited June 2013
“Great place! Great macarons!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little place to stop in while strolling around St Augustine. It also could be a great idea for parties. The macarons are all colors and flavors. I recommend not missing this place!

Gainesville, Florida
“Loved the earl grey and coconut!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My friend and I were vey excited to have some macaroons. We got a sampler pack, which allowed us to sample all the flavors they had that day. We also bought 2 molasses cookies for our husbands and 3 of their homemade marshmallows. Our husbands gave the cookies 2 thumbs up and thought they were moist and delicious. The marshmallows were incredible and we ended up "accidentally" finishing them before we got home - I especially loved the passion fruit flavor. The sign outside advertised the day's flavors, but many of those were unavailable, which was disappointing because they were some of the flavors we wanted the most (honey and lavender). Of the variety we got, I have to say the earl grey and coconut were incredible. Some of the other flavors (like the peanut butter) were a little dry. But the earl grey and coconut were well worth it. I wish we had ordered a dozen of those!

• Visited May 2013