“A Sleeper”

Namaste Indian Restaurant
Ranked #215 of 596 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Shish Kabab Mediterranean restaurant has recently changed menu's, from Mediterranean food to Indian food. We are now Namaste Indian Tandoori Food. Each dish is made to order with favorerful spices. We believe you will be pleased with our change, and look forward to serving you soon.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went to this restaurant on the advice of Trip Advisor, and we weren't disappointed. I had the lamb shish kebob and it was delightful. Tender and tasty, the meat was cooked to perfection and the green peppers and onions were cooked but still crisp and crunchy. The pita was fresh, hot and delicious.

My wife had the chicken gyro with a yogurt sauce. Also very tasty, juicy and moist. The Greek salads were fresh the lettuce crisp and the cheese pungent.

Would definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Namaste Indian Restaurant

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I have been here a few times and have never been disappointed in our meals. We have not tried the Indian buffet, but you cannot beat the lamb shishkebab. My sister, who was visiting us, raved about the lamb as well. She tried the buffet and liked it.

1  Thank amog-1
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The place has a menu of Mediterranean foods that are very good. Try the hummus, gyros, soup and Greek salads. The shish kabobs looked good too. The big surprise is the Indian buffet. Awesome Indian food. The owners are so nice and the place is very clean.

2  Thank bigdom61
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Food was great! Very clean, staff is friendly! My mom and I tried the buffet. It was limited but the food was fresh and delicious. I highly recommend trying it out!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The decor is a little lacking but the food makes up for it with flying colors!! Fresh and delicious. I would recommend!