“Good food for the price”

Namaste Indian Restaurant
Ranked #196 of 593 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Shish Kabab Mediterranean restaurant has recently changed menu's, from Mediterranean food to Indian food. We are now Namaste Indian Tandoori Food. Each dish is made to order with favorerful spices. We believe you will be pleased with our change, and look forward to serving you soon.
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I have been here a few times and have never been disappointed in our meals. We have not tried the Indian buffet, but you cannot beat the lamb shishkebab. My sister, who was visiting us, raved about the lamb as well. She tried the buffet and liked it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank amog-1

St. Augustine, Florida
“Bad name - Good food - India moved?”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The place has a menu of Mediterranean foods that are very good. Try the hummus, gyros, soup and Greek salads. The shish kabobs looked good too. The big surprise is the Indian buffet. Awesome Indian food. The owners are so nice and the place is very clean.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank bigdom61
“Surprisingly superb”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Food was great! Very clean, staff is friendly! My mom and I tried the buffet. It was limited but the food was fresh and delicious. I highly recommend trying it out!

• Visited June 2014
St. Augustine, Florida
“One of the best tasting Indian buffets I have ever experienced!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The decor is a little lacking but the food makes up for it with flying colors!! Fresh and delicious. I would recommend!

• Visited June 2014
hudson
“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE EVERY TIME”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming to Mediterranean restaurant since they opened up. We have tried most everything on the menu and we love it all. The owners are wonderful people, they really work very hard to please and make sure that you are 100th percent satisfied with your visit. Keep up there good work